Setting up Jest to test your Aurelia components is pretty easy. The Aurelia team has a great collection of starter kits that can get you setup using Aurelia. I started with the esnext-webpack version and stripped out some dependencies.
The Aurelia team also has a aurelia-testing which I haven’t used. For this example I only used Jest.
Recently working in Microsoft SQL Server I needed to find all the dependencires for a specific stored procedure. I ended up with the following:
WHERE ROUTINE_DEFINITION LIKE'%myStoredProcedure%'
This query looks through all the stored procedure definitions, in the MY_DB database, for the words myStoredProcedure. The results will display all the stored procedures including the myStoredProcedure.
I’m fairly new to .NET and I’m finding it a challenge locating solutions for some problems I was having. I decided to start writing down the solutions I found or created. There might be better ways to solve the problems. If you find a better way please let me know.
Now on the problem. To start off the application is written in VB.NET 2.0. There is a form with a asp dropdown control that I needed to set the datasource. This dropdown control lives inside a asp repeater control. I wanted to set the datasource inside an expression like the following: